20120315-023838.jpg

So I decided to re-do the standard cylinders that taper a bit. I intend to sleeve each barrel with a brass sleeve to seal the darts better. I’m not sure that the color will stay this way, it was just a painted shell I used as a stand-in. I hope it improves the look of the blaster. The barrels certainly added some nice weight to it of nothing else :)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>