A few phone cam shots from the new Lanard X8’s I’m working on. They’re coming along nicely and I may have inhaled too many fumes. Woo! 😉
Hey folks! So, I finally got my computer back up an running, but I am still a man without a home. My condo is still being held up do to some wire issues…hope to goodness I’m in Monday or Tuesday as I have most certainly worn out my welcome staying at a good friend’s Mom’s place.
Ok, so what about the guns!? I had some specific orders to take care of and a few were not able to be photographed…well, at least posted online. I still got a lot accomplished and below you’re going to see the current state of affairs.
Here we have a partly disassembled Swarmfire. I try to take apart as much of the guns as possible so there’s less masking to do and also it makes sanding of the body easier. This shows the body mostly sanded.
Here’s the shroud with a coat of red paint acting as the primer. I’ll sand this down with very fine sandpaper to smooth the paint out.
Here’s the body primered and the shroud attached
Almost ready to remove the tape!
This is where the gun stands right now. There’s still a lot of detail work to do, but most of the major color sections are done. I mixed in some metallic silver to give a flake effect and when I can get some pictures with the DSLR you should be able to see it better. It looks good in person anyways!
Here’s a few more random photos I took of WIPs (Works-in-progress). You’ll see more of these later!
Thanks for all the scrolling, I hope I got enough pictures to make you guys happy! 😉